with "double negatives" have two negative words. The two negative
words negate each other - making the meaning neutral (... or perhaps
positive, depending on how the sentence is structured and/or read).
Sentences with double negatives are best illustrated by examples.
1. She is not unkind to dogs.
2. She does not dislike processed foods such as hot
3. He did not misunderstand the subject matter.
4. You did not misread the instructions.
5. I do not disagree with you.
6. Many did not disrespect the colonial masters.
7. The supervisor does not disapprove of the project.
8. It is not a bad drink.